Register today for this complimentary webcast taking place at 4:30PM CET / 3:30PM GMT / 11:30 EDT / 8:30 PDT on Thursday 29th October.
Join MyMeds&Me CEO, Andrew Rut and Michael Braun-Boghos, Oracle Health Sciences’ Director of Safety Analytics, as they discuss the possibilities to deliver an enhanced, end-to-end pharmacovigilance process from case intake through case processing to regulatory reporting, aggregate analysis and signal detection.
This webcast will address the positive impact technology can bring by delivering standardization from the first point of interaction with reporters through to querying and reporting.
Topics will include:
- Maximizing the quality of case data intake by modifying intake methods according to reporter type and portfolio requirements
- Automating case processing steps to make them more efficient and gain productivity
- Tracking compliance in process as well as retrospectively, in order to minimize late expedited submissions
- Reducing discrepancies as well as the cost of querying and reporting by separating the logic layer from the presentation layer
- Standardizing the signal review and surveillance process and creating a central risk knowledge base
We look forward to you joining us on this webcast!